Saturday, April 30, 2011

Side-step and more bookmarks

Here is the side-step card I was telling you about.  You could do SO much w/ a card like this.  Lots of places to embellish.  I kept it pretty simple, leaving a "step" for the giver to write a little note to the person they give it too.  I made about 15 of these the other day.  All of the colors coordinate with the girls clothes so some are different than this one.

There are 3 "steps" to the card.  They are surprisingly easy to make.  You can find a tutorial on SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS.COM. 

Doing the Bookmark card this morning was so much fun I made a bunch of them to sell at the craft fair.  I am packaging them in a cello bag with a bag topper and selling them for $3.  I think they make a great gift!  Here are my favorites I made:


I used the new FUN FLOWERS DIE from SU.  And O>M>G!  If you already have another flower die (like Blossom Party) and don't think you need another one-  You are sorely mis-taken.  This one is SO AWESOME!  And u could use both dies together to add many layers.  Oh what fun!
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!