Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Coasters and a Baby Onsie Card

Wow.  Where has the time gone?  It's been super-nice weather here in the Midwest, so I've been spending alot of time outside.  We've finally been able to plant some flowers.  Now our house has some color in the garden! 


I've been super busy working on stuff for the craft fair I have coming up that my friend Amy and I are doing. Here are some Coasters:





I made these using the Craft ink Spots from Stampin' Up.  Then I sprinkled them with clear embossing powder and stuck them in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.  I've made 30 so far and I plan on selling them in sets of 4 for $6 in a cute little box.

FYI-for all you Stamp Clubbers of mine.........guess what?  We are making one of these next month at our Club!

Here's another thing I'm mass-producing:

Onesie cards.  I'm making girl, boy, and neutral versions.  Aren't they so cute!?

I'll try to post a little more regularly for all you committed readers out there!

Off to color with my Copics to get some cards together today!

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!