Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Copic Cuties

Hey!  Here are some more cute Copic girls I colored today.  These are some new stamps I got from AllThatScraps.com.  LOVE these stamps!  They are so much fun.  For the ones that are sitting on the bench, I stamped the girl twice onto the cardstock.  Then I cut out one of them very carefully to make a "mask".  I then temporarily glued her down on top of the other girl image I stamped.  Next, I stamped the bench on top of her.  Lifted off the "masked" image and voila'!  Instant fabulous-ness.  Stay tuned tomorrow.  I'm hoping to put these on some cards and I'll share with you a wonderful storage solution I came across to store all those lose cling stamps of yours. 
Later!~



 I really need a red marker to do the cherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!