Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stamp Storage

Hey-I'm back real quick to show you all the Binder I got from allthatscraps.com.   It holds all my loose "single" cling mount and clear stamps I've been purchasing lately to color with my Copics.  It holds SO many stamps!  You have to buy the panels for the binder seperately, but allthatscraps sells them too.  I took a piece of cardstock and stamped the images that I have in the binder  on it and placed it iin the front pocket. This way I can know what stamps are where.   No, this isn't all that fit.  I did the same thing to the back side too!

I'm thinking about storing my SU stamps in some of these too.  I wouldn't have to have so many stinkin' cases that way!  More room in my bookcases for other things! 

They all cling so nicely without fopping around in there.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!