Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Acrylic Frame Post It Holder

Here is a sample of some Post-It Note holders I am making for the craft fair.  They are made out of a 4x6 frame from Dollar General.  But you can find these anywhere. 
I just cut a piece of paper to 4x6 and inserted it where you would normally put your photo.  Then I adhered a pad of post-it's and a little piece of ribbon to hold the mini gel pen from Staples.  I plan on selling these for either $4 or $5.  Leaning towards the $5 though.

I tied extra ribbon around the whole thing to keep people (kids!) from flipping through the post-it's at the craft fair.

I'm counting down the days till the fair.....  11 to go!  But I'm not counting down because I'm excited.  I'm counting down b/c it means that is when I can stop working so stinkin' hard!

Back tomorrow to show you some skinny notepads~

~J

1 comment:

  1. Master Framing are the experts in framing in Sydney.
    We specialize in memorabilia framing, custom picture framing, canvas stretching and photo mounting.
    We have grown into one of the most competitive picture framers in New South Wales,
    offering a large range of picture frames and picture framing services.

    acrylic framing

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment!