Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sorry!

Ok.....I know I promised cards (plural) to go in my mini magazine holder.  But I have to confess and get something off my chest.  I only made one (singular!) today.  I know, I know....terrible, right?  Well, in my defense:  I am reading this new book that is just captivating me.  It's called ROOM.  I just can't make myself put it down.  I have literally carried my Kindle  w/ me everywhere I've gone today. 

I read while cleaning my kitchen, putting laundry in the washing machine-even took it to the bathroom when I needed to brush my teeth this morning.  Highly, highly highly,
reccomend this book to ANYONE.  Weather you're a typical 'reader' or not.  It's about a five year old boy who was born in a old tool shed that was converted to a "holding place" for his kidnapped mom.  The boy has spent his whole life in the shed and knows nothing about the outside world.  The captivating part.......it's all written from the boys' perspective.  I won't spoil any of the book by going on, but I can't wait to see what happens next.

So here's the one card I made to go in my card holder.  It is really cute-huh?  Hopefully I'll be able to put the Kindle down for awhile tomorrow to be able to make more matching cards!

Back to my Kindle! --

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!