Friday, February 4, 2011

Cards for Mini Magazine Holder

Hey!  So....I finished "Room" early this morning.  It definitely goes down as one of the top 5 books I think I've ever read.  So since I have nothing to read, I was able to get into my scrap room and make 4 more cards to go in my holder.  I figure along with 5 envelopes and the card I posted yesterday-they will all fit in there nicely!

#1




#2....

#3...


#4...



Hope you enjoy them- Have a blessed day! 

P.S.  I want to do a quick thank-you "shout-out" to Anita for organizing our scrap weekend a few weeks ago.  Without her I think we'd all rarely get together!  She thinks of such great ways for us girls to hang out.   Thanks Anita-you're the best!


J


1 comment:

  1. Super sweet cards you have here...especially like #2 with the butterfly...tfs :)

    I'm following you via SC # 277 ...please stop by my blog and follow me as well. Thanks!

    http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment!