Saturday, February 19, 2011

Another Vintage Quilted Top Note


I couldn't resist.  The LOVE LETTER DSP from Stampin Up screams Vintage to me.  I love this paper.  So when I saw scraps of it laying on my scrap pile, I knew I'd have to create another Quilted Top Note card with it today!  This time it was minus the embossing step. 

But I added faux stitching by making X's along the seams with my BLACK STAMPIN WRITE MARKER.   Finished it off with VERY VANILLA 5/8" SATIN RIBBON and a black GLIMMER BRAD from the NEUTRALS pack of GLIMMER BRADS in the new OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG. 

Have a great weekend~
(Tomorrow I'll try to post a picture of my new purchase from Michael's.  I just have to get my husband to hang it up in my scrap room today!)

~J

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!! Now following you. Hope you will follow me too. www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Norma

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment!