Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mini Magazine Card Holder



Hey.  So....I'm going crazy from being couped up in this blizzard.  Hubby spent hours shoveling the 20 inches that turned into 3 foot snow drifts in our driveway.  After dinner, we were finally able to get out of the house and took a little drive around town to see all the snow everyone got.  Craziness I tell ya!  All these snow days having my kids (and hubby) home keeps me busy and out of my craft room.  So after we got back from our drive,  I told my hubby I was locking myself in my craft room to be "crafty" before American Idol comes on......can't miss that!  So this is what I made.  I found the instructions here:

http://www.sunflowerstamping.com/2008/11/magazine-holder-tutorial.html

Hope you like it.  Tomorrow I'm going to make matching cards to go inside.  Right now I just filled it up w/ misc. cards so you could see it filled.  I easily fit 10 cards inside.

stay warm and safe-

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!