Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mojo Squared

Yesterday's Mojo Monday Challenge is a sketch Challenge for a Round or Square Card.  I think they always do this the last Monday of the month.  I opted for the Square.  I'm a little intimidated to try the round.  My goal is by the last Monday in February when they do the Round or Square option-I'll go out on a limb and try the round.  Anyhoo-when I saw the sketch for Monday I fell in love with it.  I will probably be making several cards for my stash based om Mondays sketch.  Here's the sketch:
Here's what I came up with for the challenge:


I love how easy it is to put cute flowers together using the Boho Blossoms punch from Stampin Up.  And how easy it is to find SU cardstock to match patterned paper that I fall in love with that isn't from SU!


Thanks for checkin' out my Mojo.......now go make one for yourself!  You can sign up to get Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenges sent to your email box every Monday by going to http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ and subscribing to the blog.  That way you can play along!


STAMP SET: Whimsical Words
CARDSTOCK: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso
INK: Bravo Burgundy
DSP: Bo Bunny's Olivia Collection
WOW FACTOR: Boho Blossoms Punch

2 comments:

  1. very nice, love the stripes, flowers and colors combo!!!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. mee too - i love the stripes and the colors!!!!!!!! and the work is really well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment!