Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fancy Favor with a little Punch Bunch


Last night I made this cute Bag using the FANCY FAVOR DIE and the Big Shot.  This box is so quick and easy to put together-it only takes a quick two strips of adhesive! I cut an additional strip of coordinating black cardstock of the top to add a little punch of color to the top of the bag.  I stamped the image from PUNCH BUNCH (sale-a-bration) twice.  Once in Cherry Cobbler, once in black.  Punched the black image out with the SCALLOP CIRCLE PUNCH, and cut the flowers out from the red image.  Popped up the flowers with STAMPIN DIMENSIONALS on top of the black flowers.  I layered it onto a red circle then on a larger black scallop.  Then I punched a hole at the top with my CROP O DILE.  I tied the VERY VANILLA SEAM BINDING ribbbon from the occasions mini at the top.  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!