Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby Cards w/ Box

WOW!.......Has it really been since Monday that I posted?  Where did the week go?  Sorry, I guess I've been really busy.  My friend has talked me into starting a "business" with my papercrafting.  It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but never knew how to get started.  She is going to help me find some shops and coffee houses and places like that to sell some of my creations.  She even came up with a name....PAPER POSSIBILITIES.  Love it!  I ordered business cards and am getting excited about this new venture.

And being the friend that she is.....she placed the first order yesterday.  She needed 15 Thank You cards and a box with a Baby Theme.  Here's what I came up with...........


I used the new Hostess level 1 set that's in the Occasions Mini right now called A SLICE OF LIFE.  Love this set.  Anyway-have a great evening.  I'll try to post some things over the weekend.

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!