Friday, January 14, 2011

Simple but Cute


I created this card based on another demonstrator's card I'd seen online somewhere.  I fell in love with the simplicity of it and the colors.  Only, when I made it-I felt like it still needed something.  I just haven't figured out what.  I may try and add some ribbon or something to it, who knows!  If you have any suggestions, please let me know-'cuz I'm stumped. 

I used the "Beautiful Wings" Embosslit for these adorable little butterflies.  Embosslits are great timesavers and so much fun to use.  They cut and emboss all in one quick roll through the Sizzix Big Shot.  This embosslit is shown in the picture with the 4 other butterflies I didn't use on the card.

May be back later with another card.  I can't always stop when I've made something I'm not too crazy about.......always have to end on a good note!  Funny how a person can be equally a procrastinator and a perfectionist!  Speaking of........I really need to be vacuuming and cleaning my house, but it can wait, right?  There are cards to be made and cardstock to be cut!  Later-

J


CARDSTOCK: Very Vanilla, Textured Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz,Peach Parfait, and Poppy Parade.

STAMP SET: Fabulous Phrases.

INK: Early Espresso and a lil' Pear Pizzazz to sponge the edge of the sentiment.

WOW FACTORS: "Beautiful Wings" Embosslit, Big Shot, and the word window punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!