Sunday, January 16, 2011

CC from PPA



Hello class.  Welcome to school.  Today you will learn a few of my abbreviations I use for all my crafting.  This morning I made this card based on a Color Challenge (CC) from the website Pals Paper Arts (PPA).  It is using Pear Pizzaz, Perfect Plum and Marina Mist.  I think the challenge originally called for Baja Breeze, but I only had Marina Mist.  And shush.....don't tell them over at PPA, but I like Marina Mist better.
 This card is actually going to be used-GASP!  I know.  I'm terrible at actually sending out cards.  But the past few weeks my mom has been so busy taking care of my grandmother as their roles are starting to reverse lately as she ages.  I'm so proud of her and just wanted to let her know she's doing a great job and I love her.  I probably don't tell her enough. I challenge you this week to let someone you love know how much they mean to you.  Sometimes we don't get that chance.  Life can be too short.
Ok-I'm done being sappy.......onto the card!

It was inspired by this pattern here:

http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/hearts-hearts-ppaftl.html
Have a great Sunday........Don't forget to subscribe to my blog on the righthand side if you want to be updated by email when I add a new post.


STAMP SETS: I (Heart) Hearts, Bold Blossom
CARDSTOCK: Soft Suede, Whisper White
DSP (Designer Series Paper): Marina Mist, Perfect Plum and Pear Pizzazz
INK: Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz
WOW FACTORS: Jumbo Eyelet, Linen Thread, Stampin Demintionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!