Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm b-a-c-k! Check out my Mojo.......




Hey.  My card today is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge this week.  I wanted to get out of my box a little and out of Valentine mode, so I consulted with my color coach and found a good color combo.  Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, and Daffodil Delight.  Hope you like it!  I'm thinking that I'd like to do something 3-D tomorrow-so stay tuned for that.  Who knows what I'll find to make!

I still have 5 spots to fill for my ribbon share.  Anyone interested?  If you are not local (mid-Missouri), then I can ship to you for about $4.  Just let me know!


STAMP SET: Wow Flowers
CARDSTOCK: Pumpkin Pie,Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
INK: Early Espresso
DSP: Autumn Spice
WOW FACTORS: Tim Holtz' Tiny Attacher, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch

Peace out-

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!