Monday, January 24, 2011

Recouping

Hey everyone!  I think I am still recouping from the fabulous weekend I had scraping with my friends in Jeff City.  Mainly, I think my stomach is recouping from all the goodies I ate while I was there! 

My best-est friend surprised me with a trip to the gluten-free bakery in Jeff City (high-ly recommend it!) and bought me some delicious goodies that I am actually allowed to eat!  I scarfed down the cupcakes while scrapping on Friday and Saturday, had the most yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast yesterday morning and my family is all enjoying the zucchini bread!  Thanks Anita!  You R truly the best!

I feel like I haven't posted in forever!  These are all some pics of some of the cards I made this weekend.  I didn't make it home with much to show-but I still had a blast! 

I obviously won't list everything I used to create these cards.  But if you have any questions about any of the products used, please just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.  I will tell you I got alot of good out of my new favorite tool: THE TINY ATTATCHER from Tim Holtz.  (purchased for $10 w/ a Coupon at Michaels!)  It's this stapler that has tiny little staples-so stinkin' cute!  Have a wonderful Monday!

J

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave me a comment!