Friday, May 6, 2011

I was supposed to be Chinese

Are you laughing at the title of this post?  Let me explain......

Confession:
      I love food.  Like really, really, really love food.  Like obsessed with it actually.  I think about it every 4 or 5 minutes.  Some of you think I'm being sarcastic.  But I'm being 100% honest.  And I don't hink I've ever admitted it outloud to anyone.  Ever.  I'm constantly thinking about what I'm going to be eating for my next meal or snack-even after I've just eaten.  I love eating out.  If money was no issue, and my family didn't care, I'd eat out every meal.  And it doesn't even have to be nice places all the time.  I mean, I sure do love me some McDonald's breakfast. (Ba, ba, ba, ba-ba, I'm lovin' it!)

     You've all heard someone say that they should've been born in another time, right?  That weren't suited for this particular time on earth.  Well, I think that I should have been born Chinese.  It's my favorite type of food.  EVER.  I'll never turn it down.  I would eat it everyday and never get sick of it.  Provided it came from a good Chinese place.  What's up with that by the way? 
      Pizza is Pizza and is good no matter where it comes from.  Chinese is SO NOT THAT WAY!  It's either a good Chinese joint or it's gross.  But to think, I could've been born into a family and culture that eats fried rice with ever meal, crab rangoons everyday, and egg drop soup.  Yum.  Totally feel like I got jipped eating Tuna Casserole and Ham and Beans for dinner growing up.  Don't get me wrong, I had a pretty good childhood, but I wouldn't have been such a picky eater (hence the nickname my dad gave me growing up-BIRDY.  He always said I just picked at my food, not actually eating much of it.) if I would have just been born in China.  I'm just sayin'......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!