Thursday, May 12, 2011

coming out of it

Hey-finally getting over the frustration of not doing well at the craft fair.  But still not feeling like making anything.  So here's another random thought.

Zumba.  You all have heard of it, right?  It's the hottest new workout classes that don't seem like the boring workout routine that so many of us hate.  (thus the reason I don't workout.)  But when I heard about Zumba a few years ago through my sis-in-law who does it, it totally sparked my interest.  She loves it. 

Background:  I took several years of dance when I was younger.  And I loved it.  After having kids, I thought I'd like to take it up again and do a few adult classes.  But when I looked into it, it was too darn expensive.  So I think I'm going to start taking a Zumba class that is starting June 1st.  I love to dance-so this could be fun.....but I'm so out of shape, I don't know if I'll survive the hour!  But we'll see.  I'll keep you posted. 

Tomorrow I'll do the fun part of it.....shopping for workout clothes.  I've got Khols cash burning a hole in my pocket-and I figure it's the perfect thing to spend it on.  That way, if I end up not sticking w/ the whole work-out thing, it's not much $ out of my pocket.

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!