Thursday, March 24, 2011

Did you think I fell off the face of the Earth?

      I didn't. Although for awhile it sure felt like I did.  Wow-it's been a rough few weeks!  My daughter had strep first, the next week my son had it, then my daughter came down with what we thought was the flu a week later, for 6 days (fever got up to 105 degrees a few times), come to find out it was re-occurring strep.  Even though she never once complained of her throat hurting!  Then we had the kid's birthday party over this past weekend, so we had family in town.  I started to come down with strep so I got put on anti-biotics. 
      
      Needless to say-I haven't hardly set one foot in my craft room other than to check my email.  Until yesterday.  I was feeling better, so I got motivated to clean up and re-arrange my craft room.  But every time I do this, I get sidetracked and come across an idea or two and end up making something instead of cleaning!  So here's what I made yesterday.......
It's called a "swing card".  It was so much fun to make!  This is the closed view.
This is the view of when you start to open it.  The front part with the sentiment is going to flop or "swing" around to reveal.....

LOVE IT!  I can't wait to make more.  I plan on posting several items tomorrow.  Including my new found love.....

More to come tomorrow!

Glad to be back~

-J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment!