Thursday, March 3, 2011

Boy's Birthday Card


My oldest will be 8 on Saturday (sigh....).  Craziness.  Where did the last 8 years go?  I  swear it was just yesterday we we bringing his little 5 lb. 11 oz. butt home from the hospital.  Now he won't stop growing and will be taller than me in just a few short years!

This is the card I made for him.  We will also be making this next Friday night at my Birthday Camp.  It's "customizable" with this awesome stamp from BRING ON THE CAKE in the OCCASIONS MINI.  You can color in the number for the particular kid!  How great is that?

STAMP SET: Bring on the Cake
CARDSTOCK: Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White
INK: Pacific Point Marker, Real Red Marker
DSP: Celebrations

Have a great Thursday....

~j

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the cards we're goin to make, it makes me that more excited! They are so cute and I didn't even notice this stamp in there...TOTALLY CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment!